Grafted Life Ministries supports churches and individuals with resources that help people root their lives in Christ’s transforming love.
Practically speaking, we create and offer resources that are biblically sound, experientially robust, and communally practiced by Christians. Our resources are distinct because:
- We work in, with, and through churches and small groups. Many people have formative experiences outside their church (going on a retreat, attending conferences on formation, pursuing education). Our focus is in helping you cultivate a deeply meaningful relationship with God without having to go anywhere.
- We help people discover how to be with God in their regular activities. Many people ask at the end of a retreat, "What do I do when I get back home?" Our resources invite you to practice engaging with God in your everyday life.
We have 10 studies that are actively used today by adults from a wide range of denominations. All of our resources value:
- Biblical Teaching to understand what Scripture instructs and illustrates regarding all of our relationships
- Experiential Learning through hands-on, heart-penetrating exercises that explore love in real life circumstances
- Community Interaction within the Body of Christ as we support one another in love, to love
As you explore our resources, we look forward to forming a relationship with you and with your church community. Let us know how we can encourage your life with God.
Our Vision: Reaching All Ages and Stages
The church is struggling to reach a new generation of young people. While existing curricula has focused on growing children intellectually and morally, we are not aware of any comprehensive resources in existence today that balance intellectual growth, spiritual practices, and relational development from nursery through adulthood.
Grafted Life Ministries has scoped a suite of age-graded and developmentally-appropriate curricula for use in churches for children and youth, from nursery through 12th grade. These resources will engage students and teachers/leaders alike. The development of these materials will be done in partnership with Kidz at Heart.
We also envision a suite of parenting resources that will help families grow in their relationships with each other and with God.
Once complete, these resources will serve alongside Grafted Life’s existing studies for adults to invite people into a consistent, relationally-rich journey with God and other Christians, from the time they are born all the way through adulthood.
We have already secured a distribution partnership through the Vineyard's Pilgrimage Initiative. This relationship will give us access to 600-700 churches in North America, as well as 35 churches who have expressed interest in beta testing the curricula as soon as it is available. Eventually, we envision translating these materials for use in other countries.
The entire suite will take 3½ years to develop. The only obstacle to beginning the development work is funding. We invite you to consider generously supporting this vision to reach children, youth, students, teachers, parents and families.